The Multan Electric Company created a website where anyone may view their bill. This web gateway, known as DBill PITC, is accessible for free. Additionally, electric users do not need to create in order to view their consumer Mepco bill online.
The consumer only needs to input the reference number in Search Electricity Bill to view the bill. The copy of the bill appears on their computer screen once they enter the reference number and press the submit button.
اپنا بل چیک کرنے کے لئے سرچ بار میں14 ہندوسوں کا ریفرنس نمبر انٹر کریں اس کے بعد چیک بل بٹن کو پریس کر دیں
Enter Your Reference Number Without Space
The Multan Bijli Bill can be checked using one of two procedures. Let’s examine each one individually.
Online MEPCO Billing:
Following is the process of Mepco online bill check:
- Enter the reference number into ebillcheck.pk without any spaces or dashes.
- Select “Check Bill” from the menu.
- Your Mepco Bill Ready notification will now appear with two choices.
- If you wish to view the domestic bill, select “Open My Bill.”
- Click “Open Industrial Bill” if you require an industrial bill.
- Your entire online electricity bill will appear in a separate tab so you can view all the details.
- The bill duplicate is an identical replica of the original.
Web Bill from MEPCO:
Checking power bills online is a little easier and faster than doing so manually. Find a copy of the bill by following the instructions
- If you have a printer connected, you may print the bill by clicking the “Print Bill” button.
- Email Billing from MEPCO: Visit the Wapda Bill Mepco website ebillcheck.pk.
- Enter your Reference number in the “Search Your Electricity Bill” area without any spaces.
- You will now be prompted to access the specified URL in order to check your power bill moving forward.
- Your Mepco Multan online bill may be seen by simply clicking on the linked link and your bill is easily checked online free of cost
Mepco Email Service:
ebillcheck.pk bill email service is a fantastic tool of Mepco online bill 2023 that allows you to subscribe to monthly bills by giving your email address and reference number. You will then get your monthly bills through email before the due date. If you’re curious that how to get Mepco bill online and how do I check my Mepco bill via SMS, then this email service helps you a lot.
We advise using this service if you’re seeking for bill SMS. You will enjoy using this (unofficial) service if you test mepcobill.pk instead of any other bill checking software.
Mepco Bill Payment:
How to pay Mepco bills online? Thanks to technological advancements, every business is going toward an online system. They offer a variety of Mepco bill online payment options as well. On the 15th of the month, paying bills in person is not a concern.
MEPCO has collaborated with several banks and businesses for the Mepco online bill payment process. These financial institutions and businesses support the online MEPCO bill checking and billing system.
Easypaisa Bill Payment for Mepco:
With just a few simple steps, Easypaisa offers you a way to pay your electricity bill online. Check out the following steps, which are stated below:
- Open the Easypaisa mobile app and log in to your account first.
- Move to the “Bill Payment” menu and choose the “Electricity” bill type.
- Choose an electrical provider (LESCO, FESCO, MEPCO, etc.)
- After entering your bill’s reference number, click the “Get Bill” button.
- You may view information about the consumer, bill amount, due date, and status of your power bills on the new screen. (So that you may confirm whether or not it is your bill.)
- If the status of your bill is outstanding, click the “Pay Now” option.
- Finally, while remaining at home, your Mepco bill pay online easily.
Paying bills with mobile banking:
If you have a bank account, you have two options for paying your bills: online through a website or through a mobile app. The process for paying bills through any bank is essentially the same.
- Register, then access your account.
- Choose which bill you wish to pay.
- Select the supplier
- Type in the reference number and any further details.
- Then, to submit the payment, click the Pay button.
Bill Payment Using JazzCash:
JazzCash is a simple way that’s nearly identical to Easypaisa for paying bills. You may use JazzCash and Easypaisa to check MEPCO invoices online.
- download and login to the JazzCash app
- then select which invoice to pay
- Next, select the supplier.
- To determine the MEPCO bill, enter the reference number. In order to pay your MEPCO bill online, click the play button.
MEPCO Bill Payment Through DarazWallet:
To enable you to use the Daraz wallet to pay bills, Daraz has to provide this new capability. It would be perfect if you recharged your Daraz wallet using your bank account before using it to pay utility bills.
- Prior to paying your MEPCO bill online, top up your Daraz wallet.
- Then click the option for paying your bills.
- choose a service provider for MEPCO
- Enter the amount now, which is the total of your bill.
- You may now pay the MEPCO bill by clicking the submit button.
MEPCO (Multan Electric Power Company):
The acronym for Multan Electric Power Company (MEPCO) is Multan Electric Power Company. MEPCO was founded on May 14, 1998, and is a public limited company. The company is in charge of distributing electricity in the South Punjab region of Pakistan’s Multan and its surrounding areas.
If you’re looking for the MEPCO Bill online or you’re searching for Mepco online bill July, you’ve found the perfect place. With operations in three provinces, it is the sole electric distribution company in Pakistan. Mepco is made up of the following five businesses: HESCO, QESCO, FESCO, LESCO, and PESCO.
Areas covered by Mepco:
Multan, Bahawalpur, Bahawalnagar, Dera Ghazi Khan, Sahiwal, Lodhran, Rahim Yar Khan, Khanewal, Pakpattan, Layyah, Pakpattan, Rajanpur, and Vehari are among the thirteen (13) districts of Southern Punjab where MEPCO operates. 51 National Assembly and 107 Provisional Assembly districts are located in the MEPCO service region. Since rural regions make up the majority of its service area, household power consumers make up the majority of its customers.
Mepco Peak Hours:
The peak times for Mepco are as necessary:
- April through October 6:30 to 10:30 p.m.
- November through March 6 to 10 p.m.
To learn how to save electricity, read the directions on the bill’s reverse side.
The Mepco Bill’s taxes:
The list of typical taxes that may be found on Mepco invoices is as follows:
Fuel Price Adjustment is referred to as FPA. The fuel pricing of rental power companies, which produce electricity from crude oil and other sources, is represented by the FPA price in the Mepco bill. If there is a change in the price of fuel, you can see this amount on your account.
Tariff Rationalization Surcharge is referred to as T.R. NEPRA and GOP have different tariffs. If the difference is positive, the GOP will pay it as a “Subsidy.” The Distribution Company will, however, pay the GOP as “Inter DISCO Tariff Rationalization Surcharge (IDTR SUR)” in the event of a negative discrepancy.
Financing Cost, or FC. To ensure payment of Power Holding Private Limited’s debt payments, the officials decided to impose an FC Surcharge of 43 paisa per unit.
You can choose to pay this amount of the bill now or at a later date. Your subsequent invoices may contain this sum in full or in installments. There are no late payment penalties for postponed bills.
QTR Tariff Adj / DMC:
This is the amount for the quarterly tariff adjustment. This sum can appear on your statement every three months. You may use thE Mepco bill calculator to get your estimated bill amount.
MEPCO Duplicate Bill July 2023:
Visit mepcobill.pk to view your MEPCO bill. You may quickly examine your Mepco duplicate bill online on our free website. Here, you may view the whole bill as well as the most current bill’s total and due date. To pay your Mepco Wapda bill, you may either download a copy of it or print it off.
14 Digit Reference number:
You only need to know your 14-digit reference number to check your Mepco online bill. Please refer to the region in the image below that is marked in red if you are unsure where to look:
Now from your Mepco online bill enter 14 digit reference number in the input box above to check your bill amount if you are looking for Mepco mis or searching Mepco gov pk to receive your Mepco duplicate bill. Obtaining Mepco utility bills is straightforward with the help of the user-friendly app or website mepcobill.pk.
MEPCO MIS (Management Information System):
The Multan Electric Company utilizes the MIS (Management Information Technology) system to produce invoices. For tracking and keeping track of billing operations, this system was developed on www.mepco.com.pk.
As a result, we employ an API with a straightforward and user-friendly interface to build the same system on the website. Users may examine both their old and new utility bills thanks to this connection.
Additionally, its web-based interface is fully responsive and functions well on mobile, tablet, and mini-laptop size devices. All you have to do to check your bill is go to the portal at ebillcheck.pk and enter your reference number.
MEPCO Bill Calculator:
We created a MEPCO calculator to assist you in determining the cost for all units. This calculator uses a number of elements that Multan Electric Company has established, including unit pricing, tax, TV charge, Fuel adjustment costs, and many more.
The calculator will immediately display the entire anticipated cost, which you may factor into your subsequent bill when you enter the units.
Regional Complaint Centers:
- Regional Complaint Centers Multan number: 061-9220198
- Regional Complaint Centers Sahiwal number: 040-9200305
- Regional Complaint Centers Bhawalpur number: 062-9250102
- Regional Complaint Centers DG Khan: 064-9239229
- Regional Complaint Centers Vehari number: 067-3360282
- Regional Complaint Centers RY Khan number: 068-9230160
- Regional Complaint Centers Bnagar number: 063-9239031
- Regional Complaint Centers M Garh number: 066-9200065
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
What does MEPCO exactly mean?
Multan Electricity Power Company is known as MEPCO. In 1998, it was formed.
Is it possible to pay a bill after the due date?
You may, in fact, pay the invoice after the due date. But as a penalty, you will be required to pay more money.
Can I pay the invoice using the MEPCO duplicate bill?
There’s no need to be worried about paying the bill. Your MEPCO online duplicate bill will be accepted by all banks and locations authorized to collect payments.
How can I read the meter on my own?
You may estimate your power use by reading the meter manually. You must take note of the meter reading and contrast it with the illustration of the meter on your bill from the previous month in order to do this.
The date the meter was read by the MEPCO agent will be seen in that image. By deducting the prior reading from the current reading, you may determine how many additional units you have consumed.
Without a reference number, how can I check my MEPCO bill?
Some clients search for answers to their bills without a reference number since they don’t have one with which to examine their power bills. If you fall under this category, good news! MEPCO has revamped its online site, allowing you to online bill check using your Mepco consumer number or ID.
You may check your MEPCO bill online 2023 with this new step. MEPCO has made significant strides toward digitization in this day and age, whereas other public service providers are lagging behind.
Please feel comfortable asking us further questions in the comment sections if you have any. Your suggestions are always welcome, and we’ll use them to improve this manual for you.