PESCO Online Bill
The billing system in Pakistan is almost manual because all companies, especially the electric companies send the bills in hard copy. Hence, there is always a possibility of not getting your bill’s hard copy on time. If that happens, don’t worry at all because we have another solution to this problem. Now you can check your PESCO online bill by different means and you can even pay your bills too.
اپنا بل چیک کرنے کے لئے سرچ بار میں14 ہندوسوں کا ریفرنس نمبر انٹر کریں اس کے بعد چیک بل بٹن کو پریس کر دیں
Enter Your Reference Number Without Space
In this article, we will explain everything about PESCO online bill and how you can view, download, and print your current bill.
You can Check your latest bill of : MEPCO , IESCO , LESCO , HESCO , GEPCO , QESCO , SEPCO , TESCO , FESCO.
What is PESCO online bill and how does it work?
To understand how PESCO bills work, you need to understand what is PESCO? PESCO is the short form for Peshawar Electricity Supply Company. It officially came into legal existence from its parent private entity called the Peshawar District Electricity Council. PESCO is responsible for supplying electricity to all the urban areas of Pakistan catering to the electricity demand of more than 2.6 million people.
If you are a PESCO customer, you will receive all your due bills via their bill distributors in hard form. But sometimes, the hard copy of the bill never makes it to your home or it gets torn or similar. In that situation, you will face difficulty in paying your PESCO electricity bill because you don’t know how much to pay and how to pay now.
Hence, to counter that situation with some efficient methods, you are requested to read the complete article for better understanding.
Checking the PESCO bill online
To check the PESCO bill online, you need to have a few things with yourself already. First, get the old hard copy of the PESCO bill. Get a mobile device and a stable internet connection. Make sure that the old hard copy of the bill has the 14-digit reference number or 10-digit customer ID printed on it. Now follow the below steps and you will easily complete the procedure of the PESCO online bill check.
- First, make sure that the hard copy of the current IESCO bill has been issued.
- Now open google chrome or any other browser on your phone and search for the ebillcheck.pk for online billing and open the related link.
- Enter your reference number in the field displayed. (Make sure that your entered reference number is exactly the same as your hard copy’s reference number.)
- This is the best way to check the PESCO bill online in Pakistan which has eliminated the need of going through a very long process.
- Finally, after completing all the previous steps, you need to just press “ENTER” or click the “Search” button. Your online soft copy of the IESCO bill will show on your screen.
PESCO bill reference number & customer ID
PESCO electricity bill reference number is a combination of 14-digits in which each digit contains some value against it. For example, 01 26663 1234567 is this reference number, 01 is your batch number, and the next five digits 26663 is the subdivision in which you are living. Hence, each number contains unique information about your billing account.
Fortunately, PESCO has gone one step further in facilitating their consumers by letting them check PESCO bill online with customer IDs. Customer ID is located at the same place below the reference number in your PESCO bill. And you can check your PESCO bill online with your customer ID too.
Taxes included in any PESCO bill
After making PESCO a government business entity, now PESCO collects different types of taxes from its consumers. All the taxes are eventually then deposited in the government’s account. Below is the list of all the taxes that are included in your bill when you make a PESCO bill payment.
E.D is the electricity duty that they include in the total bill of all the units consumed by the customers in a month.
In the PESCO bill, they include a TV fee of rupees 35 for residential consumers and a total of 60 rupees for commercial customers. This fee is only for 1 TV, if there is more than one TV in the vicinity, this fee will be multiplied by the total count.
GST stands for General Sales Tax, calculated by adding the total variable bills and 17% of the total bill.
This tax is applied to all PESCO customers whether they’re residential or commercial. Those who use more than or equal to 1000 units of electricity in one month, will have to pay income tax.
Commercial consumers also pay a sales tax in their total PESCO bill.
FPA is Fuel Price Adjustment that all the power supplying companies collect from their customers who produce electricity from crude oil. FPA tax keeps changing according to the fuel prices in the country and the international market.
QTR Tariff Adj. / DMC
This tax is applied to all residential consumers after every 3 months. A quarterly Tariff adjustment tax amount is added to your bill when you cross the limit of 300 units in three months.
Tariff Rationalization Surcharge is added to the commercial electricity users’ bills because of the laws defined by NEPRA. If it is positive, then the government pays this tax to PESCO on your behalf as a subsidy by the government. But if it is negative, then the power supplying company pays this surcharge to the government of Pakistan.
FC is the financial cost added to your bill to collect 0.43 paisa per unit from all commercial and residential consumers. Basically, this surcharge is collected to maintain the debt servicing from the power supplying private limited.
The deferred amount is the total disputed amount between the customers and the company. They keep it inside the deferred box until the court orders a conclusion about it. Or sometimes, the companies also conclude this amount by themselves. This is sometimes, payable by the company and sometimes added to the total bill of their customers.
Pay PESCO bills online via mobile banking apps
Following are the simple steps to pay via bank apps.
- Download the respective mobile banking app on your phone.
- Open the app from your home screen and create your account on it.
- You will see several options there, select the online bill payment option to open the further dialog box.
- Now fill in all the required details and the PESCO bill calculator will show you your due date and the total bill.
Please read all the information about each app as it is always different according to the company.
Pay PESCO bills with credit cards
Follow the simple steps given below to make your online electricity bill payment via credit card.
- Open the bank’s website in which you have your account.
- Select the “online bill payment” button to navigate to that menu.
- Press the “Add Bill” option from the menu.
- Enter all the required details.
- When you’re done with paying the bill, take a screenshot of that receipt for the record.
Pay electricity bills with Jazz Cash
Following are some of the very simple steps to pay electricity bills online through JazzCash.
- Open the JazzCash app on your phone.
- Go to the bill payment section.
- Choose the desired type of bill you want to pay.
- Select the company out of all the options, there are several electricity supplying companies in Pakistan. (in this case, PESCO)
- Fill the entry field with your reference number.
- Finally, allow the transaction after entering your 4-digit pin. You will see an online soft copy of the PESCO bill payment on the screen. Save it for record in PDF file format.
Pay electricity bills with Easy Paisa/ JazzCash Retailer
- Go to the retailer’s shop.
- Give the retailer a hard copy of the electricity bill and pay him the amount due printed on the bill. (There’s no need to pay more than what is printed on the bill)
- Tell him your mobile phone number.
- He’ll do the rest, once he’s done with confirmations, he’ll stamp the bill receipt.
Pay PESCO bill online through the Jazz Cash code
Follow the steps below and pay your bills online.
- Dial *786# in your phone dial pad.
- Select “Bill Payment”.
- Choose your “Bill Type”
- Enter your country name.
- Enter reference number.
- Enter the pin code of your Jazz Cash account and it will be it.
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
How do I download the PESCO e-bill?
Follow the above steps to view PESCO bills online and there you will see a download button. Click on that button and the bill will be downloaded to your phone’s “Downloads” folder.
What is the PESCO complaint number?
You can visit the official website of PESCO and register your complaint or call their complaint number 111-000-118. Otherwise, their business email is shown on their official website, you can email them if you can’t file a complaint with those two methods.
Can I calculate the PESCO bill online?
Yes, calculating the PESCO bill online is very easy. Just go to the online PESCO bill calculator.
How can I get a PESCO duplicate bill?
Go to https://ebillcheck.pk/ and enter your 14-Digit reference number in the field. Your online duplicate copy of the PESCO bill will appear on your phone screen. You can then download or print the digital copy directly from the options shown.
Can I check the PESCO e-bill without a reference number?
NO, one cannot check a PESCO bill online without their reference number because all the information fields like your name, address, or CNIC are not valid. You must have your reference number to enter in the field shown and check your current due bill.
PESCO become a governmental entity officially after the government took over the PDEC. They have made so many changes in their services to fully facilitate their customers. From online bill checking to PESCO online bill payment. It was never so easy but after the technological advancements now everything is possible. If you have read the entire article carefully, you are now fully equipped with the necessary information to avoid any extra charges for late payments or something else.