You’ll need your reference number to check your SEPCO Online Bill. You can find the reference number on any copy of an old bill. This is the place to go for duplicate bills of any kind. Enter your reference number in the provided field to find your bill for the month of October 2023.
اپنا بل چیک کرنے کے لئے سرچ بار میں14 ہندوسوں کا ریفرنس نمبر انٹر کریں اس کے بعد چیک بل بٹن کو پریس کر دیں
Enter Your Reference Number Without Space
- Visit the ebillcheck.pk website.
- Then, after entering the 14-digit reference number, click the ‘Check Bill’ option.
- The most recent Sepco bill amount and due date may be found here.
- Click “View Full Bill” to view the whole bill or to get a copy of it.
- You may check your Sepco Wapda bill from the comfort of your home whether you’re using a desktop computer or a mobile device because our website is compatible with a wide range of screen sizes.
SEPCO Online Bill Payment Methods:
In Pakistan, online cash transfer services can be used to pay your SEPCO bill. You won’t have to stand in line to pay your bills in cash, thanks to this online transfer. Here are discussed some of the most common ways to pay your bills:
Manual SEPCO Bill Payment:
Manual SEPCO Bill Payment: Let’s go over how we can manually pay the SEPCO power bills. It takes a lot of time and effort to pay the SEPCO bill manually. In order to pay the bill manually, the customer must go to the bank and wait in line. The customer must deposit the money in their turn. Your bill copy will be stamped by the banker and sent back.
Online Bill Payment using Easypaisa:
Simply follow these easy steps to pay your bill with Easypaisa.
- Log in to your Easypaisa application or account.
- Click on Pay Bills.
- To pay a new bill, select Enter on the following box.
- Select “Electricity.”
- Next, choose SEPCO.
- Enter your 14-digit Reference Number at this time, or just scan it off of the Bill.
- Now, it will instantly display all the information to you (bill, etc.). To continue and confirm your payment, click the confirm button.
Online Bill Payment using JazzCash:
- Log in to the app with your JazzCash account.
- Tap Utility Bills.
- Next, select Electricity.
- Next, choose SEPCO.
- Enter the Reference Number here with 14 digits.
- It will now display all of the bill’s specifics to you. In order to pay the bill, click OK or Confirm.
SEPCO bill payment with a bank app:
Use the bank app and follow the instructions to pay your SEPCO electricity bills online.
- Create an account and download the Meezan banking application.
- Select the option for bill payment after logging in to the Meezan app.
- Select SEPCO as the business name, then enter the reference number.
- Continue paying the debt.
- You will receive a message from the app indicating you have paid the bill through email.
SEPCO Bill Email Service:
By providing your email address and reference number, you may sign up for a monthly bill, this will help you in the service of online bill check. You will then get your invoice via email each month before the due date. This SEPCO official website is where you should go if you’re looking for invoice SMS.
Duplicate SEPCO Bill Online Print:
The actions listed below can be used to check your SEPCO bill online.
- To view online bill, visit the ebillcheck.pk.
- The 14-digit reference number (00 000 000000U) that may be found in the top left corner of your SEPCO bill is what you require.
- In the Ref# field, type this 14-digit Reference number.
- Please click the submit button after providing the reference number.
- The most recent bill will be displayed on the screen.
- By selecting the Print option in the top right corner of the screen, you may easily print your bill.
SEPCO bill calculator online:
With the features of downloading and printing your SEPCO online bill, you can also calculate your bill through a SEPCO online bill calculator.
SEPCO, also known as Sukkur Electric Power Company, is a power company. It is a private corporation that distributes electricity throughout Larkana, Sukkur, and Daddu. It includes a number of Sukkur, Ghotki, Raheem Yar Khan, Kashmore, etc., districts. Since 2011, SEPCO has begun supplying electricity in these locations. Previously, HESCO (Hyderabad Electric Power Company) was in charge of distributing electricity in these locations.
Helpline for SEPCO:
SEPCO headquarters are located in the Thermal Power Station in Old Sukkur. Their phone numbers for SEPCO online complaints are 071-9310795, 071-5621633, and 071-9310797, respectively.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Can I evaluate the SEPCO invoice using my CNIC or cellphone number?
No, simply test it using the reference number.
How can I update my SEPCO Wapda invoice’s name?
You can make a request for a title change by going to the nearest office. The title may be changed using the same process as a new connection.
What is the SEPCO Helpline?
This is the number to call SEPCO’s customer service line at 071-9310795
Can I pay my SEPCO electricity payment in full?
Your current bill is not suitable for payment, but if you have outstanding debts (arrears) on your invoice, you may be allowed to receive payments for that amount, albeit you will also be required to pay interest in accordance with your current bank rates.
How can I submit a request for a bill correction?
You are welcome to visit the closest SEPCO office and explain your position if you think the sum on your statement is incorrect.
One of the straightforward methods to pay bills is through the SEPCO online bill payment system. Customers could previously view their SEPCO bill online, but they can now pay their dues online. Additionally, you may research the SEPCO bill payment process online. I hope your queries related to SEPCO and how to check and pay SEPCO bill are cleared now. Kindly let us know if you still have any queries or encounter any problems.